COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
At this time of concern around community well-being, we would like to share with you our approach to enhancing our already vigilant venue hygiene and customer safety practices.
As you would know from previous visits, we always have strict hygiene and cleanliness standards, and keep our venue in the best condition. We have implemented additional precautionary measures:
- Social Distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to. Floor markers have been placed throughout our venue.
- All people over the age of 12 will be required to wear a face mask when moving around the facility. Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a mask.
- Due to capacity restrictions, we encourage everyone to book online to avoid missing out!
- Contact tracing regulations require us to record guest names and phone numbers
- Hand sanitiser is always provided for use by our guests and staff
- Please do not attend the facility if you have flu-like symptoms
- Cleaning high contact surfaces regularly and thoroughly with disinfectant – including disinfecting playzones nightly
- Increased signage and awareness of the importance of cleaning equipment and surfaces and maintaining a hygienic environment
Birthday Party bookings of up to 20 kids now available!
We look forward to welcoming you back to GoClimb soon!