COVID-19 UPDATE SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES & ENHANCED HYGIENE PRACTICES FOR CUSTOMER WELL-BEING
At this time of concern around community well-being, we would like to share with you our approach to enhancing our already vigilant venue hygiene and customer safety practices.
As you would know from previous visits, we always have strict hygiene and cleanliness standards, and keep our venue in the best condition. Acting on advice from the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation regarding COVID-19, we have implemented additional precautionary measures:
- Providing hand sanitiser for use by our guests and staff
- Educating our staff on important prevention measures
- Avoiding any person with cold or flu-like symptoms, including closely monitoring the health of our staff, to ensure no-body with flu-like symptoms enters the venue
- Cleaning high contact surfaces regularly and thoroughly with disinfectant
- Increased signage and awareness of the importance of cleaning equipment and surfaces and maintaining a hygienic environment
We encourage our guests and staff to practice good hygiene, including covering their mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, coughing into a flexed elbow, disposing of tissues and washing hands vigorously with soap before and after eating or using any of our activities.
Introducing ‘Book with confidence’ flexible ticketing
With current levels of uncertainty within the community we want to ensure that our customers can book their GoClimb experience knowing they have the flexibility to move their booking if they decide to in the future.
- Bookings can now be moved without penalty up to 12 months in the future
- All fees or deposits paid will be held in credit
- Find out more on our website
We look forward to welcoming you soon,