Creative and sensory classes for parents and their pre-schoolers!
At WonderPlay, our aim is to get you and your kids using their imagination and creativity in a fun-filled environment. The classes are thoughtfully designed to help children’s development including creativity, confidence, fine motor skills and gross motor skills.
WonderPlay classes are designed for parents and their kids (18 months to 5 years), so come along, make new friends and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
Creative & Messy Play
Children participate in a range of sensory and interactive activity stations. Weekly themes have been carefully created to help development across a range of areas including co-ordination, confidence and creativity.
Make as much mess as you like while learning new things and exercising your little one’s growing mind. The best part is that we do all the cleaning up!
Term 2 2019 Program info
Term 2 2019 runs from 30 April – 26 June (9 weeks.) You can book a flex-term ticket which means you can make up any classes you miss in Term 2. Or you can book casual tickets. More info on how to book & pricing below.
Book a WonderPlay session
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays – Term 2 2019 starts 30 April!
- 10.00am and 11am
- 40-minute sessions
Please note: these sessions can get a little messy so make sure you and your little one attend your class in clothes that you’re fine with getting dirty.
- Casual classes – Only $15 per session per child including unlimited access to our play zones (GoJnr & GoPlay) before and after each session!
- Flexi-Term pass – $121.50 per child ($13.50 per class for 10 weeks including unlimited playzone access.) Flex-Term passes can be booked at any stage throughout the term.
NEW FLEXI-TERM TICKETS. All term bookings are flexible. If you miss a class, you can either transfer into another day/time OR make it up next term! Just call us ahead of your scheduled class.
- Term 2 2019 runs from 30 April – 26 June
- All bookings include access to our play zones (GoJnr & GoPlay.)
Please note that some of the material we use in our classes contain food colouring and other ingredients. If your child has any intolerances or allergies, please contact us to make sure the sessions are safe for your little one.