Host an unforgettable fundraiser at GoClimb!
GoClimb delivers heaps of healthy, action packed fun under one roof catering to all ages and abilities.
It’s the perfect venue to host your hassle-free fundraiser. Sit back and relax while we take care of the perfect mix of activities and catering!
Who can host a GoClimb fundraiser?
GoClimb works with any group or organisation looking to host a fundraiser for a worthy cause:
- Schools and Kindergartens
- Childcare facilities
- Registered student associations & clubs
- Sport teams and organisations
- Not for profit organisations
How does it work?
- Free use of selected party room (2hrs)
- Discounted ticket entry (tickets must be pre-booked. We provide a discount code) *
- Jugs of water provided
- Discount on preordered food platters
- 1x free hot coffee per ticket (pre-booked tickets)
- Donation towards fundraiser or raffle
* We recommend setting your own ticket price, having funds collected and transferred to the organiser. Once ticket numbers are confirmed the organiser can purchase the tickets with the discount code.
Only available selected weekdays 10 am-4 pm and selected weekends after 5 pm
Why a GoClimb fundraiser is so much fun!
- Our team of expert event planners are on hand to ensure everything is organised and runs perfectly
- Our venue is suitable for people of all ages and abilities, invite anyone and everyone for the most memorable fundraiser ever!
- We do our best to cater to all allergies at our Mr Lincoln Cafe. If you’d like more information, please discuss your options with our friendly staff.
- Awesome pumping music (BYO if you prefer) and atmosphere.
How to book a GoClimb fundraiser
All you have to do is email through your fundraiser details and our friendly staff can answer any questions you have. It’s that simple!
Email fundraiser enquiry
or give us a call on (03) 9350 3181.
If you’d like a donation for your upcoming event, please email us with the following information:
- Your contact details – name, preferred email and phone number.
- Event details – Name of event, organisation running the event, how many people will attend the event and the date of the event.
- Attach an official letter if you have one.
Please allow up to 5 working days for a reply.