COVID-19 Update: GoClimb is safe will remain open, with more social distancing and venue capacity less than 100
We are committed to maintaining a controlled, supervised, hygienic and SAFE environment. As you would know from previous visits, we always have strict hygiene and cleanliness standards, and keep our venue in the best condition. We have enhanced our COVID-19 preparations as explained below in response to recent Government directives to ensure that our venue remains free from virus contamination:
- Capacity less than 100: our capacity will be limited to under 100 people
- Social Distancing: there is only one person per climb and our café tables are widely separated.
- Sanitiser: anti-bacterial hand sanitisers are used by guests and staff. Everyone entering the climbing arena or NinjaX will apply sanitiser to their hands.
- Education: our crew have been instructed on important prevention measures and we ensure that no staff have recently traveled to any high-risk international locations.
- Hygiene Host: the newly created ‘Hygiene Host’ will constantly disinfectant surfaces and manage venue hygiene.
- No Flu-like Symptoms: we will check for flu-like symptoms, including closely monitoring the health of our staff, to ensure no-body with flu-like symptoms enters the venue.
- Deep Cleaning: high contact surfaces are cleaned more regularly and thoroughly with a disinfectant.
- Ventilation: our doors will be opened to ensure fresh air flow through our venue.
- No Touch: we practice no touch greetings and use paper instead of iPads for waivers.
We encourage our guests and climb-crew to practise good respiratory hygiene, including covering the mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, coughing into a flexed elbow, disposing of tissues and washing hands vigorously with soap or sanitiser.
Introducing ‘Book with confidence’ flexible ticketing
With current levels of uncertainty within the community we want to ensure that our customers can book their GoClimb experience knowing they have the flexibility to move their booking if they decide to in the future.
- Bookings can now be moved without penalty up to 12 months in the future
- All fees or deposits paid will be held in credit
We look forward to welcoming you soon,